- PRINTED IN THE USA screen printed in the state of Texas; We use a high quality silk screen process to ensure all printed designs last and never fade unlike other competitors’ cheaply imported vinyl decals that crack and peel over time
- HIGH QUALITY ringspun cotton/poly blend that is pre-shrunk and ready to wear; Our shirts are made to last a lifetime using ultra soft ringspun fabric giving it an incredibly lightweight, soft, and comfortable feel that will not shrink with age
- ATHELTIC FIT tee shirt that contours to your body without giving that unflattering, boxy look of stiff heavy shirts and never has that uncomfortably tight, starchy feel around the neckline; Make sure to order a size up if you prefer a looser fit
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA for any special person in your life, him or her; Our 50th birthday t shirt is an excellent gift if you're looking for something funny and personalized for your mom or dad, husband or wife, best friend, or even yourself!
- 50th BIRTHDAY SHIRT stand out in this vintage graphic tee designed for those born in 1971; Why choose a regular, plain tee shirt to give when you can show your love with this gorgeous classic shirt? Shirt features phrases "American Classic" and "Original parts, some wear" with the year 1971.
Details: GunShowTees is a proudly American owned and operated business stationed in the heart of the great state of Texas, U.S.A. Our tee shirt designs are built to last and are strengthened by our high quality silk screen process. No cheap vinyl decals or heat transfer, ever. We print our shirts in America, and when we have to import fabric, we NEVER import from China. Our ultra soft, light weight ringspun cotton fabric gives you the freedom to wear day or night. No unwanted starchiness, snagged strings, or tight fitting sleeves and neckline. Our shirts are pre-shrunk and ready to wear; Machine wash only; Order a size up if you like a looser fit. Designed as a 50th birthday gift shirt for those born in 1971, this retro-inspired shirt features an eagle wearing aviator sunglasses reflecting the year 1971.